Cedar Shirt Dress Features Front placket, angular edged mandarin collar shirt with kimono sleeves at the right side and cuffed long sleeves at the left. Cacti motifs have been created using couching embroidery technique.
SIZE & FIT: The model is wearing free size.
COLOR : (T)White
FABRIC : Organic Cotton
MEASUREMENTS: Length of shirt dress- 42" , Length of regular sleeves- 19", Length of kimono sleeves- 18.5"
THE MOTIFS MADE FROM THE COUCHING TECHNIQUE AND MADE FROM UPCYCLED FABRIC AND HENCE THE FABRIC MIGHT DIFFER BUT WILL BE SIMILAR.
INSTRUCTIONS: Cold hand wash. Dry in Shade. Direct sun exposure could lead to variation in color.
The fit of our clothing depends on the cut, fabric and style of each garment. Some Garments are designed to have a looser, relaxed fit and some Garments are styled be more fitted.
Please Review our sizing guide to select the size best suited to you.
All of our Products are handcrafted using the finest materials.
The subtle Variations in color , texture and finish are intrinsic to hand made products. An irregular print or dying is not a defect handmade by definition means uncertainty when it comes to uniformity Colors. we have done our best to display as accurately as possible. however, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor , we cannot guarantee that your monitor or your phone screen's display of any color will be accurate.
* For the first wash, we recommend using cold water or moderating the water temperature at a maximum of 30℃, or 86℉.
* We recommend using mild detergent free of too many chemicals in order to keep the quality the same.
* Turn your clothes inside out before washing, to keep them looking newer for longer. This will prevent any fading.
* Pair your clothes in similar colours for a wash, avoid mixing darker clothes with lighter ones to prevent staining.
* While damp, reshape clothing to retain shape.
* We recommend letting clothes air dry or tumble dry in a low heat environment to prevent damage.
It is important to treat these meaningful pieces with affection and care.