Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers. Include an image for extra impact.
* For the first wash, we recommend using cold water or moderating the water temperature at a maximum of 30℃, or 86℉.
* We recommend using mild detergent free of too many chemicals in order to keep the quality the same.
* Turn your clothes inside out before washing, to keep them looking newer for longer. This will prevent any fading.
* Pair your clothes in similar colours for a wash, avoid mixing darker clothes with lighter ones to prevent staining.
* While damp, reshape clothing to retain shape.
* We recommend letting clothes air dry or tumble dry in a low heat environment to prevent damage.