Clamp dye shibori shirt ,collared dress with asymmetrical sleeves and front embroidered kantha detailing. it's paired with high waisted pants. Size & Fit The model (height 5'3"") is wearing free size. Made in 100% cotton.
Material : 100 % cotton
Lenght of kurta - 41" Length of bishop sleeve- 21" Length of kimono - 17" Length of pants-34"
Pants with sqaure pockets and Elasticated
* For the first wash, we recommend using cold water or moderating the water temperature at a maximum of 30℃, or 86℉.
* We recommend using mild detergent free of too many chemicals in order to keep the quality the same.
* Turn your clothes inside out before washing, to keep them looking newer for longer. This will prevent any fading.
* Pair your clothes in similar colours for a wash, avoid mixing darker clothes with lighter ones to prevent staining.
* While damp, reshape clothing to retain shape.
* We recommend letting clothes air dry or tumble dry in a low heat environment to prevent damage.
It is important to treat these meaningful pieces with affection and care.